Of course I don’t like to stay awake at night but I have no choice left with all these symptoms. So that PK’s sleep is not disturbed, I come to the living room and lie down on the lounge. I feel comfortable resting there. While I am relaxing –
- I read all the blogs. Everytime I refresh wordpress reader on my phone I get to read a new post. Thanks to the blogathon 🙂 Sorry I don’t comment but I do read all the posts. Sachi…
- Everyone in India is free at that time as its night time in India. So I get to whatsapp with my sister and friends.
- My cousin’s wedding is coming up next month so I get all the updates from family regarding their shopping and preparations.
- I get to see daily soaps on TV without any disturbance from PK 😛
- I get to do google research on PK’s kidney stone and my pregnancy symptoms. Google baba ki jai ho!!
- I check out all the sales going on on baby stuff, become aware of their prices, make list of what we will need to buy and what we can hold on buying for few months.
- Do research on my Parent’s visa.
- Of course PK can sleep peacefully knowing his wife is awake, lights are on and there are no chances of robbery 😀 😀
Fantastic list! There are indeed several perks of being a night owl. 😀
Haha, you remind me of my times, I used to pass time by watching sitcoms 🙂
Oho smart mommy is utilising most of the time yeah …