1) PK has invented 2 new types of kisses. Pea kiss and Potato kiss. Pea kiss – small, quick 1 second kiss, when you are in hurry or when there are people around you. Potato kiss – loud, long kiss when no one is around and you just feel like kissing your loved one. By the way both kisses are on cheek and not where your dirty mind is thinking 😛 😛
2) I am on detox today. No, not on body cleansing detox diet but brain cleansing detox diet because I forgot to bring my headphones with me today. As like every day, I downloaded so many cooking, beauty, daily life vlog videos to watch on train but without my headphones I would not be able to watch them. Hence, nothing to do on train today. This is what I call brain detox – Giving my eyes & brain rest from watching videos.
3) My sister’s passport finally arrived yesterday and I cannot tell you how happy I am. Still my brother’s passport is going through some weird Indian court processes, I hope & pray, we get his passport as well soon so that I can start their visa process.
4) I have booked my driver’s learner test on this Monday. Eeeks.. so nervous.
5) Every time I see PK’s profile pic when I check his emails(yes, I check his emails), I fall in love with him again & again. The picture is the one that I saw PK for the first time in and I agreed to meet him face to face. He looks so cute, so masoom in that picture. I told him the same yesterday when we were driving back home.
6) We bought pizzas yesterday from Dominos for our dinner. After maybe 4 months of pizza break. Dominos pizzas are my favourite. I start eating it as soon as I sit in the car with pizza box in my lap. Can’t control. But same is not with PK. Whenever I tell PK that I feel like eating pizza, he’s like – “I can eat any pizza but dominos ” He prefers woodfired ones!! Oh well!!
8) You all know my love for Pani-Puri. You can see it on my blog, in my blog name and even in my profile picture. But you don’t know about my love for limes. Yes. Limes only, not lemons. From as far as I remember, I have spent my summer afternoons sitting in my balcony in India eating lime wedges with salt. I can eat whole lime with juice & flesh and give you only skin of lime to use in cooking as lime zest!! Now a days PK is trying his best to not let me eat lime and I find sneaky ways to eat it. Like when lights are off at night, I walk to the kitchen saying I need water but instead I open the fridge, lick the lime wedge with salt & go back to the room. When PK is busy watching TV, I quickly take lime from dinner table, lick it & keep it back on the table. Since few days I am feeling scared, is lime not good to eat?? Are there any possible side-effects of eating lime? I don’t eat it every day but mostly 3-4 times a week.
9) I am so excited for today’s episode of The Bachelor Australia. This is the one and only Aussie TV show that I follow, apart from Better homes & gardens that I watch because PK forces me to.
10) Bringing lunch from home has become difficult now a days and I am feeling so bad about this. Eating out every day is like adding unnecessary expense and not good for our health as well. There are not many nice places to eat near both our work places. Like since last Friday PK has been eating burger everyday for lunch and it is breaking my heart 😦 Every day I make up my mind that I will prepare something tonight that we can bring for lunch as well. But by the time we reach home in evening, we feel so tired, we just cook quick dinner like sandwich or uttappa or something so that we get some relaxing time before going to sleep. When we cook nice, elaborate dinners that we can bring with us for lunch as well next day, we feel more tired and we go to sleep without even relaxing, without even having any “we” time. Evening routine becomes like – rush from work to home, cook dinner, prepare lunch for next day, eat, clean and sleep. Where is some quiet, relaxing time for us?? And then next day morning we wake up tired!! I really have to change this & start some smart cooking which can save us some time and yet we are able to bring lunch everyday.
Ok bye for now 🙂