Without any reason, I was on blog break for whole last week. I had time to blog, I had few things on my mind to write about but I became slave of laziness. While I was gazing at my wordpress site, I found out that lovely Tharani has honored me with the award. Liebster Award. Yay!!! Ohh & do you guys know we both share same interests in life?? To know about our similar interest, go visit her blog & read this post 🙂 Hi-Fi Tharani 😉
OK, back to the award. So.. here are the rules :
1) Rule 1: Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
Done above 🙂
2) Rule 2: Answer 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
Okie let’s start 🙂
1. What does your name mean? – Night!!
2. What are your hobbies? – Watching Indian Daily soaps and Youtube beauty videos without fail everyday, I can watch these for hours & hours until my eyes get tired and I fall asleep and of course blogging when I am free at work 🙂
3. According to you, what was the driving force that let you into the blogging world? – I used to read blogs during my free time at work, then one day just to pass my time I started blogging, oh actually not only to pass my time but also I had lot of things going on in my life, I had lots to talk about but I had no one to listen to me without judging me, this was also the main reason of why I started blogging.
4. What was the most recent compliment you’ve received and savored? – I am thinking about this since half n hour but can’t remember.. umm.. okie.. Yesterday while watching Beauty & the Geek on TV, PK said I am his beauty & he is my geek, hehehe.. does this count as compliment?? No?? Ok, another one, whenever I wash my hair, PK compliments me that my hair look good & when my hair are bit oily with fly-aways he says I look like a sunflower where may face is surrounded by
petals fly-away hair !! I know it is not a compliment but I take it as a compliment 😛
5. What are the top three qualities that draw you to someone new? – Honesty, how much friendly that person is, how much like-minded we are, that person should not have arrogance & attitude..that’s all 🙂
6. If you could eliminate one weakness or limitation in your life, what would it be? – my lack of confidence & lack of decision making skill. Give me options, I will never be able to decide on which one I prefer.. you can check that in my Answer 9. can I select one?? No!!
7. What was the best news you ever received? – Still waiting for that news 😉
8. If you could hold on to just one memory from your life forever, what would that be? Only one memory?? Nope.. Not possible.. I want all memories with me till I die. yeah I am very selfish in this matter 😉
9. What’s your favorite dessert? – Now, this is the best question of all 10 questions 😛 I love garam-garam gulab Jamun, hot-hot Jalebis, Kheer but without dryfruits, My mum’s Maal-puas… ahhahhaaaaa…my mouth is literally watering!!! If it’s a dessert, its my favorite!! 🙂
10. What are the top three things on your bucket list? – At the moment – 1) I have to call my parents & siblings to visit me here in Sydney, spend quality & quantity time with them 2) Trip to Europe with PK. 3) emm.. have to finish my house decor which I have not even started lol
Rule 3: Nominate up to 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
Rule 4: Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Please take up the same questions as above.
Rule 5: Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Sure will do 🙂
That’s all my friends. Thanks once again Tharani for the award and for making me write & for making me do what I love 🙂