- Saturday & Sunday, both days we woke up early in the morning. On Saturday we had to give our car for servicing at 8.00 AM & on Sunday we had to attend friend’s baby shower.
- We purchased a lounge for our living room & now we both are thinking if we made a right decision or not. 1. The lounge is VERY expensive, at least for us it is way out of our budget, so we decided to buy it on finance & we are pretty sure we will pay that off in 2-3 months. 2. We could have waited for few months to save some more for that lounge but you guys know how much impatient PK is. 3. Its fabric lounge and not leather one so we are still thinking was it worth spending big bucks?? 4. We are pretty satisfied after reading the reviews, knowing its durability & all good things about the lounge. 5. It will be delivered in October so we have to wait till then.
- Even though they have vegetarians options in steak house, don’t order any veggie food there because the food is either tasteless or literally dipped in steak sauces!! 😦
- It’s been raining here since 2 days & I am the happiest person on the planet since then because PK is not spending his evenings in watering the garden & he is paying full attention to me and I am loving it. 😉
- I have found my lost love of getting ready(make up & jewellery) after decking up for two back to back events – Garba Night & Friend’s baby shower. PK loved my new Navy Blue eye liner that I wore on Saturday.
- My sister is so stressed out as her wedding
datemonth is coming closer that she has fallen sick since last week & now she is suffering with chicken pox!! Her biggest tension is her wedding & reception outfit of which she purchased her reception outfit & after few days she changed her mind & again she bought new outfit yesterday!! Hope she doesn’t change her mind again!! 😆
- We discovered a Paan shop in Sydney on Saturday. It literally looks like Paan shop in India. Boys standing in a group near the shop eating paan or smoking. I am still in shock. Tell me one thing – If they can allow Paan shop for Indian boys in Sydney then why not Pani-puri & chaat stalls for girls???
- We went for dinner to a Thai restaurant on Friday night with BIL where I bugged PK so much to eat his broccoli & other veggies but he did not eat single piece of veggie, when will this child grow up??
- Speaking of food, we had Aloo vada, Mirchi vada, Methi gota with different chutneys, Pav-bhaji, Cheese dosa, Masala dosa and jalebis on Sunday at the baby shower. I was the happiest person there as I love street food 🙂
- We were the winner of last year’s couple balloon dance where a couple has to hold a balloon between their tummies & dance on the songs. This year we came third because PK got so excited listening to the music that he literally started jumping up & down moving his hands as if he is possessed or something and the balloon fell down!! When will this child grow up?? Ok.. ok.. I know I am repeating stuff so I will leave now.. But let me make you hungry before I leave 😉