Yes.. he doesn’t lives IN the house, he lives only outside the house at below four places.
His friends call him on his mobile, he will not answer the call. Why?? Because he is so busy in roaming in his garage, driveway & backyard that he doesn’t even remembers to charge his mobile which is lying dead since 4 hours!!
PK usually used to wait at the train station in the evening to pick me up & go home together after work. Now those “10-15 MINUTES” are wisely utilised by PK by going back home. No..no.. he doesn’t relax or change, he just uses his water pressure system (which he bought for freaking 300 AUD without even letting me know) and cleans his already clean driveway & waters the plants & grass which are already watered by the rain!!! Talk about excitement!!
On one side he keeps saying that we have used up all our finances, we have to be careful now, we won’t even have money to buy my train ticket next week and he scares me to death. On another side he is inviting another group of friends of about 4 couples and 2 bachelors for Beer & BBQ party in our backyard on Saturday evening, then PK is asking them all to stay overnight at our house and then Sunday morning we all have to go to Canberra at one of our friend’s place so we all will leave together!! See.. I don’t have problems with him inviting our friends but..
1) We haven’t had any relaxing weekend yet.
2) He himself was worried about finances & scaring me as well to that point that I was contemplating should I go to the salon or not..
3) In all his excitement he doesn’t even share with me what he is planning… he is planning I-don’t-know-what and I will come to know about all this when one of his friends will call him to set up their plan!!
4) There is big house warming party coming up, we can entertain all the friends at that time & mean while organise our house and give time to each other.
Yes, we did fight about this last night.
I get zero help in cooking!! Why?? Because he is busy in his backyard while I am cooking in the kitchen!! I seriously don’t know what he does there. He will start making the frozen chapattis when he will see I am done with Sabji making, unloading the dishwasher & then loading it up again with our lunch boxes and all. Kneading the dough was his job always but now because of his lack of time, we are eating frozen rotis!!
He can spent hours and hours in Bunnings warehouse without eating/drinking even a sip of water and walking miles just inside the warehouse!!
He gets so excited when he sees any tradesmen coming in our house for fixing TV antenna or fixing phone or even the landscaping people. He never gets this excited when he sees me in fact he can push me behind just so that he can walk ahead me and talk with his lovely tradesman.
He got his haircut ages ago. If you see some guy with mane just scream PKkkkkk…. & he will come and ask you “Did you called me??”
Ohh how can I forget about Ironing. He does not wear ironed shirt to his work. Why??
1) He cannot concentrate on ironing when he has driveway & garage things going on in his mind.
2) He wears sweater no.. No one will see his wrinkled shirt inside the sweater.
Excitement or Over excitement??? God please help me bring PK out of this phase soon.