PK has gone to watch movie with his friends and I am at home alone watching TV, sipping hot chocolate and typing this post. I am missing him so much, it’s very rare that we are away from each other when we are not at work but I forced him to join his friends. After all every one needs some me time, some alone time with friends 🙂
I just looked at the balcony door & I can see the moon peeking from the blinds. Let me share will you, its fully zoomed so quality is not good but please adjust with this 🙂
I am still thinking what to write about??
Okie.. Let me update you on what’s going on.. 🙂
It’s my Dad’s birthday today. I have written a post about my Mom but when I think of writing about my Papa, I never find words, from where to start what to write.. I just become blank. And I know if I will start giving words to my feelings for my Dad and his place in my life, I will be in tears. So.. without crying I would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to my Papa and I would like you all to please pray for my Dad’s happiness and good health and long life on his birthday. It’s ok if you don’t leave a comment, its ok if you don’t read my post after this, its ok if you never visit my blog after this but please just take out 2 seconds and wish him all the happiness and good health in your heart because without him our family is nothing. Not only my Dad but wish for all Mums and Dads to be happy & healthy always. If we will see them happy, we will be happy & keep everyone else happy. Thanks a lot friends 🙂
To update you on house front, its coming along very well. In next 15 days we will get the keys to our new house. Yay!!! Then, there will be some time till we move because we still have to do driveway & landscaping before moving. Oh and the list of things we have to get done in next few weeks is making my head spin, literally!!!
- Landscaping – Front yard & Backyard
- plantation shutters for our theatre room windows
- Roller blinds for all windows in other rooms
- Buy the Shelves for our wardrobes
- Lights – simple lights for all bed & bath rooms, small chandeliers for bedside lighting in our bedroom and a nice chandelier for guest living room.
- Feature walls – Keeping the budget in mind, we will only do in guest living room, family living room and our bedroom.
- Furniture – Going from a two bedroom apartment to a big house, I don’t know how much furniture we will buy to fill all rooms & living areas. But one thing is that we already have beds for all bedrooms, we will only buy new bed for our bedroom but still need to buy sofa and bar stools and all..phew!!
- Papa is saying that before we move in this house, we should do vastu-Puja first. We were thinking we will do this after a months so after moving so that we have our all interiors done,so that the friends driving at our new home from far away can stay with us. Now I don’t know what we will do.. it’s like there is sooooo much do baap re!!!
- Don’t know how many points I will keep writing to note what all we have to do so I guess I will stop here 🙂
To update you all on in-laws front.. hmm this is getting interesting now 😉 Well.. relationship with MIL has not improved and there is no room for improvement. Actually after they left Sydney, I realized that it was too much.. too much means just TOO much for me. I still speak with her every other weekend on phone, where she speaks andI am haaann.. hmm.. huuu-ing.. that’s all. She always says – “Jab naseeb hoga tab aayenge, bas ab jaldi aana hai” which means if any luck they will come again, they want to come back soon” But we never reply to this.
Still cannot speak with FIL, don’t email him because I am always scared MIL will say – “She is again giving importance to FIL only”
BIL – GOD!!! I don’t know what to say. I think about couple of months ago I wrote we have asked him to find a place & move on but this guy has still not found anything. I am worried now that we have few days left, he will say he cannot find anything & ask us to take him along. The only thought of him living with us, then getting married & living with us with his wife & then MIL& FIL thinking you all are living together, we will also move with you is giving me shivers!! I can see my life as hell if this happens so please God save me!!
So.. what else?? hmm…
that is it then guys…
Chalo now I will stop pakkaoing you and start waiting game for PK. In case you would like to see what dessert we will have after PK comes back, here is the pic, we will select one of these 🙂 Have an awesome weekend friends 🙂
Lots of love,
Panipuri 🙂 🙂