- To update you about the in-laws, they have reached safely. MIL spoke with me once from the domestic airport but after that there has been complete silence. No telephonic chat between us. You can say I myself have not called her because I am hurt, I don’t feel like talking to her, things I have mentioned here on this blog are very less, I still have to write about her behavior on last 2 days!!
- FIL emailed to PK asking him to forget whatever has happened & forgive them, he also mentioned not to talk on this issue on phone!!! Why??? Because the realization & forgiveness is from FIL and not MIL’s side!! We understood FIL is trying to sort out everything, we appreciate the effort from his side but the person who created all issues does not want to sort out… PK replied to FIL telling him not to feel insecure & also count me as a family member & not to have high expectations & assumptions which they usually have..
- On that FIL has replied that they feel “I” have expectations from them!! FIL said that they want to know what “I” want from them???
- I was like WHAT???? You come here at our place, we do everything for you, you don’t like me, you feel jealous, you feel insecure, you create problems, you create issues and then you blame me that whatever happened is because of me??? What the hell???
- Anyways.. I told PK that this conversation is in between you & FIL.. I am not going to interfere.. IF MIL wants to sort out anything I will think but since she does not want to..I also don’t want to take any stress.. I have had enough of these people..
- So tell me one thing – If I sort out everything with MIL considering I am younger one, I can take initiative of talking, will I be able to talk normal with her?? Will I be able to treat FIL like I use to before after MIL said I give too much importance to FIL??? Should I forgive MIL for not taking anything from me to give to my Mom for her birthday which is today??
- On the day when they were leaving, I was packing some stuff in plastic bags, I took one bag and found a receipt in it!! I saw the receipt & I was SHOCKED!!! So, apparently BIL & MIL had went for shopping at midnight the previous day, (I saw time & date on receipt)when PK & I were sleeping, to buy same cosmetics & cremes that she has seen in my dressing cupboard when I was not at home!! They had bought biscuits & stuff and packed everything so that we don’t have any idea about this.
- We don’t have problem with them buying what so ever they want but trying to hide things??? I myself bought so much stuff for them but they were buying separately with BIL & asking us separately. This is a loot.. surely a loot… and why hiding from own kids???
- Next day we asked BIL if they went shopping or anything & BIL was like NO, we did not go shopping!! WOW!! Smart huh???
- We have asked BIL to find his accom, let’s see when he finds one!! I am sure it will take him 6 months or until we push him!!
- To end at the happier note, I have received my new iPhone 5 in mail today.. yay!!! Cannot wait to go home & start using it 🙂
- And yes… Happy Birthday Mummi, I bought best present that I can find for you, I was happy that you will touch and feel the thing that I have touched and packed with lots of love, but cannot send it to you through MIL as she is not like you Mummi…
I read this on face book the other day and felt the lines were so true for me…
Mujhe itna pyaar na do Maa.. kal jtna mujhe naseeb na ho…
Yeh jo maatha chuma karti ho, kal is par shikan ajeeb na ho…
Main jab bhi roti hu Maa, tum aasu ponchha karti ho..
Mujhe itna dur na chhod aana, main roun aur tum kareeb na ho…
Mere naaz uthati ho Maa, mere nakhre bhi uthati ho…
Meri chhoti chhoti khwahish par tum jaan lutati ho Maa,
Kal aisa na ho ke main tanha tumko yaad karu aur ro ro kar fariyaad karu..
Par meri Maa saa koi pyaar jataane wala na ho,koi mere naaz uthane wala naa ho..