- The good news is that I got promotion.. Do you remember when I said that I have been taking up extra work, I want to grow, I want to learn new things.. Last Friday, we were at our construction site to check where our house construction has reached, I received a text from my manager telling me that I have got promotion!! I was like- is that text for me or she sent me by mistake.. I am really happy and excited for new role and of course more money means more shopping..YAY !!!
- I am really enjoying the company of our friends, who came to live in the apartment next to us. They also had parents at home, so we haven’t got real chance to sit and chat or go for walks after dinner.. After her in-laws will leave it will be fun to catch up with them whenever we want..
- The friend and I catch same train to office, so every morning is a happy morning. Chatting with her for 45 minutes non-stop, no one to disturb, no one around to understand what we are talking about because Aussies don’t understand Hindi..
- I want a break again.. really.. I was telling PK that we should have gone to Gold coast after in-laws left.. I need a break from kitchen, I have cooked so much in last month, I really want to leave kitchen now otherwise I will lose all my interest from cooking. I don’t want that, I love cooking specially for people (PK) who love to eat.. 🙂
- None of our friends knew that we had purchased land & we are building our house. So last weekend, we informed our friends, they all are very happy. Everyone is congratulating us and asking details & plan of house. It is like we are celebrating even though it has been a year since we bought our land. It is true that happiness doubles up when shared with loved ones.