Just realized I have not written any “bye bye 2012” post or “how my 2012 was” post.. Shakti tagged me to do this tag and I thought it will be wonderful way to sum up my 2012 year. So here I go…
1. What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
2012 was the year when I did not saw my parents even once, I have never spend whole year in my life without seeing them.. WAIT.. was the question what did you DO??I answered what I did NOT do!! Never mind..
2. Did you keep your new years resolutions, and will you make more for next?
Honestly, I do not believe in making new year resolutions. You can make resolutions whenever you like, why to wait for new year?? Also, I don’t want to tie myself up in any rules, I like to be free so, I did not made any resolution last year & this year as well..
3. What date from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
I can say April 2012 (sorry don’t know date) will be most memorable for both me & PK as we made the biggest decision of our life to buy land & build our house here in Aussie land. So yay for that 🙂
4. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Same answer again, At the age of 25, to buy land & construct house just after 3 years of stay in Oz and only 1 year of job here is the biggest achievement for me.
5. What was your biggest failure?
Umm… nothing, Thank God for that.. But I lost 2 of my closest relatives unexpectedly & could not even go back to India to be with my family, it is nothing less than a failure 😦
6. Did you suffer illness?
7. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
You all know.. “MIL’s”
8. Where did most of your money go?
Most??? Almost all money went in – house…house…house..
9. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Holidays that I planned and Sister’s Engagement..
10. What song will always remind you of 2012?
Gangnam Style definitely.. It is the song & dance step of the year 2012
11. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
Bit sad..Last year I was the happiest at this time as I had met my parents recently but this year I am still dying to see everyone.. Whenever I did not missed them I was happy.. does it makes sense??
12. What do you wish you’d done more of?
a. Would have spoken to my Siblings more often on phone, I always speak with them for few minutes & then speak with Mom & Dad for hours.. b. Shopping?? Never enough clothes & sandals!!! c. Salon & Spa visits.. In short would have spent more money 😉
13. What do you wish you’d done less of?
14. Did you fall in love in 2012?
Yes, many many times with PK.. again and again and all over again.. oh and also with my friend’s little daughter..
15. What/Who was your greatest musical discovery?
Musical discovery??? I don’t know!!!
16. What did you want and get? Are the two related?
I wanted to travel more and more in around Australia & Yes, I did traveled a lot… 🙂
17. What did you want and not get?
I badly wanted a India trip but did not went there… In December I suddenly got this desire of buying Ipad but did not bought that too as PK kept saying that Ipad is not different than Iphone which you already have one.. 😦
18. What was your favourite film of this year?
OMG.. I liked jab tak hai jaan as well.. what?? I love love stories..
19. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
PK threw a surprise party for me, I cut big pink cupcake cake coz PK knows I LOVE cupcakes, 25 years – silver jubilee of my life hehehehe
20. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Visiting India!! Am I repeating stuff???
21. What kept you sane?
My job and blogging of course.. You can say, I started blogging to keep myself sane!!
22. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012?
Nothing is more than your family, hug your loved ones and don’t miss a chance to express your love, be with them whenever you need them or they need you, life in very unpredictable, don’t judge anyone very quickly..
23. Which new places did you visit in 2012?
Canberra, Snowy Mountains, Gold Coast, Byron bay, Ballina, Port Stephens, Blue Mountains – all in Australia
24. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year?
Tera saath hai toh, Muje kya kami hai, Andheroon se bhi mil rahi roshni hai..
Whatever happened in this whole year, many good things, few bad & unfortunate things, PK’s support & his love is what made me strong and made me keep going, this song is dedicated to him for all his support in 2012.
25. Tag some bloggers you would love to read these answers from.
Oh.. It was fun to do this tag Shakti.. Thank you for tagging 🙂