Yes, yes people… my first awards ever!!! Not one.. but TWO Two two 2 yes yes “2” !!! Yay!! Yay!!!
I love these colors too black and pink hehehehe
Lovely Jazz, who makes me hungry every time I visit her blog has decorated me with two awards, hey Jazz, thank you so much girl.. but do I deserve these??
She has tagged me to write 11 facts about myself. When I started reading blogs, I loved to read these tags but now when I started writing myself, I was like.. what facts?? Should I ask people who know me to tell me some facts about me?? Should I ask PK?? Then I thought, let me go ahead and pen it down, let me see how much I know myself!!!
So, here they are :
1. The most shocking fact of mine is that in these three years of our married life, PK & I have gained approx. 20 Kgs of weight each. We are not obese or very over weight.. well!! PK is now on his correct weight as per his height and body structure but I am bit over weighed 😦
2. I HATE HATE HATE to work out. Be it be running, jogging, cycling or working out in Gym or Yoga. I just cannot work out. I become sad when I hear the word EXERCISE.
3. I love it when I smell like PK. Before you start thinking that I love to spray men’s body spray let me tell you, how I discovered this fact. One day, I was working very quietly in the office, in full concentration, suddenly I smelled this nice PK’s fragrance and it was from my skin. I loved this feeling, I felt like PK is near me, I wanted to hug him right away, it made me smile whole day. I was wondering how it happened, then I realized that that day PK had already dressed up when I came out of shower and gave him a hug, his fragrance passed on to me and thus…. so I have started giving him a hug after he sprays his fragrance so that I feel that he is with me whole day 🙂 🙂
4. After three years of living here, I still dream of India. Every night, in my dreams, I am in India. I dream of being with my family every night, sometimes good, sometimes bad. When I wake up in the morning, rather than feeling fresh, I feel really low, I feel like why I am not in India, what am I doing here? It takes some time till I come back to reality.
5. I am the eldest of all the 10 kids at my home, all kids have pet names, only I don’t. I use to be very sad about this, then I thought OK, I will get a new name after wedding (in our culture we change names and surnames of girls after wedding) but during our wedding ceremony when the Pandit asked about my new name PK said that he likes my name so much that he does not wants to change my name after wedding. So, I am left with one name only for life time
6. In school, all kids count on fingers while doing addition and subtraction. I guess 99% kids count till 15 in one hand, I mean counting the three boxes in one finger but I am a weirdo who counts 20 boxes in one hand, 4 boxes in one finger. Did you got this??? People find this weird!!
7. Back in India, till I got married, I never ever repeated my dresses in same month. Also, I made a rule that I have to wear a brand new dress every Saturday, I don’t know why and believe me I actually use to do this. After I got married, I am not that fussy about new dresses any more. I repeat my dresses every other week. See, I am a good girl now 🙂
8. As like many girls, I am too a shopaholic. Although PK has controlled my craziness and has brought me back to senses but still if I am in shopping mall, I cannot get my eyes off any clothing store and any shoe shop or even make-up stores 🙂
9. I am scared of all the insects and animals. I know everyone is but I am even scared of housefly, butterfly, cats, dogs, rats, cockroaches, you name it… I will rather return back to my home than walking near by someone who is walking their pet dog in the garden. I will not touch that cauliflower on which a bug was sitting first, I will not touch any peas if I see a bug sitting on the pile of peas 😦
10. I am very bad at eating medicines when I am sick. In India, my Mom use to ask me to take the medicine near the sink, so that if I throw up because of swallowing that ugly pill, I don’t make a mess. Even when I was 22, I use to crush the pill, mix it with honey and eat it, so that it does not make me puke. I am getting better on this now, though 🙂
11. And the last… I cannot live without my phone. Starting in the morning, when I wake up, I check my mobile, I use my mobile while doing the ‘long business’ in the morning, I am on youtube, watching videos or on word press reading blogs, in the train, while eating, while watching TV, while talking to someone on phone, even if I wake up in the middle of the night, I check my mobile. PK says it is my second husband lol 🙂 🙂 🙂